The Maui Jim Lagoon sunglasses.
Keehi Lagoon Beach. Located on Honolulu's waterfront, it's a popular spot for outrigger canoes and attracts large, enthusiastic crowds during racing season.
FRAME AND FIT
- Shape: Modified, large rectangular frame complements a range of facial shapes.
- Bridge: Fixed saddle-style design with embedded, non-slip silicone pads for comfort.
- Fit: (eye) 62, (bridge) 20, (temple) 120, 8-base curve.
- Finish: High-gloss for a sleek, sophisticated look and feel.
- Material: Cellulose Propionate, a strong, extremely lightweight, injection-molded plastic.
- Hinge: Anti-corrosive spring that provides flexibility offering a secure, comfortable fit for various face shapes and sizes.
- Super Thin Glass When clarity is the priority, go with the best optics available. Durable. Scratch resistant. 20% thinner and lighter than standard laminated glass lenses for long-wearing comfort, whether you’re driving or relying on them every day. Three rare earth elements ensure brilliance everywhere you look.
- PolarisedPlus2In every pair of Maui Jims you’ll find their patented, colour-infused lens technology that wipes out 99.9% of glare, 100% harmful UV and boosts colour via specially designed lens treatments. So your view is clearer, with crisper contrast and amazing brilliance.
The Maui Jim Lagoon sunglasses are suitable for medium to large adult faces.