In 1888, Oyonnax, France, Serahpim Bolle was responsible for the start of what was to become the Bolle dynasty. In 1950 they developed goggles and safety glasses, then in 1960 Bolle eased their way into the ski goggle market and were soon leading the way for others to follow in their wake. Adding to this their fantastic range of sunglasses, marine, cycling and junior sunglasses, Bolle is here to stay. More on Bolle sunglasses and goggles...
- Want Eye Protection while climbing?
- Epic Ski positively review the new Bolle Gravity Goggle
- Bushnell Outdoor Products Announced as a Preferred Supplier to The 2010 European Ryder Cup Team.
- Bolle supplies 41st Edition of La Solitaire du Figaro
- Bolle athlete Marie Dorin wins a medal on the first day of the Winter Olympics!