Vision3k is part of Paydens Ltd. and are registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO).
- our commitment to respecting and protecting the privacy of people who use our website and our services; and
- how we collect and use your personal information.
- We will use your personal information to allow us to provide the services you ask us for.
- Personal information which you supply to us may be shared with other companies in order to provide you with a delivery service.
- Personal information such as your name, email address and order number may also be shared with third-party shopper review services such as TrustPilot.
- We share the minimum amount of information for the relevant purpose. Those we share your information with are not allowed to use it to try to sell their own services to you.
- We will not sell your information to anyone for any reason.
- We will only send you information about our own products, offers and services.
- In some instances we will need to collect sensitive information about your health - such as your eye examination prescription details. We keep this information secure and will not share it with third parties.
The personal information we collect and how we use it
- We collect details from you in a number of ways when you request a product, service, offers or news from us from our website, emails, telephone conversations, and written and verbal communication. We may supplement the information that you provide with other information that we obtain from our dealings with you.
- This personal information will include your name, date of birth, address, email address and phone numbers.
- In some cases, for example if you are ordering prescription eyewear from us, we will ask you for extra information including your prescription. This will mean collecting information about your health. This information will only be shared with the laboratory to process your lenses.
How we use your information
We will use this personal information primarily to provide the products, services, offers or news you have requested, and also for administration purposes. We may also use your personal information:
- to confirm identification when you contact us.
- to keep you informed of any special offers or promotions.
- to review the conduct of and to administer/operate your account.
- for statistical analysis.
- for record-keeping purposes.
- to track activity on our website.
- to improve and monitor our customer service to you.
We may also use your personal information for the prevention of crime and fraud.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We hold your personal information for as long as we have a legal or business reason to do so, which generally means as long as you remain a customer of ours or as required to meet our legal obligations, resolve disputes or enforce our agreements.
Getting to know you better
We will collect and store details of all eyewear and other products we supply to you.
We may use this information, as well as the other information we collect about you, to improve the quality of our website and services, as well as improving the personal information we hold about you. This helps us to build a profile of you, so we can send you marketing messages that should be relevant to you (unless you have told us that you do not to want to receive marketing from us). We will also put this information (which does not identify you) with other information so that we can use all the information we have to help us understand our customers and prospective customers better, including helping to predict which of our services may be of interest to them.
Please note that we will only send you marketing information about our own products and services and those of group companies and selected partners, if you have given us permission to do so (you have to tell us if you want us to send you marketing information). We will not sell your information to anyone else, for any reason.
Our service providers
Sometimes we use other organisations (service providers) to help us provide our services and improve them, including:
- delivering your orders and providing emails or texts so you can track your order;
- third-party shopper review providers;
- to process your transaction;
- using an optical laboratory to configure prescription lenses;
- helping us to analyse anonymous information about customers.
Where we need to share information with our service providers, we give them only the minimum amount they need to provide services to us and you. Those we share your information with are not allowed to use it to try to sell their own services to you.
When using our website
We may collect information about you as you are using our website, such as information about your browser, which areas of our website you visit and what links you click on. All the personal information we collect about you is stored by us or by our service providers on our behalf.
We would like to get in touch with you, by post, email and text message, about products and services which we, our group companies provide and think you would be interested in, and to let you know about relevant offers and news. We will only do this if you have given us permission (you must tell us if you want to receive this information). If you no longer want to receive marketing information in a particular way, or receive any marketing at all, you can change your mind at any time. You can change your preferences by logging into Your Account. You can also unsubscribe from further emails by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the end of every newsletter email we send you.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should .