The Maui Jim Stingray sunglasses.
Encounters with the rare stingrays of Hawaii. Unlike eagle rays and manta rays, these shy, graceful creatures spend most of their time nestled in the sand.
FRAME AND FIT
- Shape: Modified rectangular frame complements a range of facial shapes.
- Bridge: Fixed saddle-style design with embedded, non-slip silicone pads for comfort.
- Fit: (eye) 55, (bridge) 22, (temple) 129, 8-base curve.
- Finish: High-gloss for a smooth, sleek look.
- Material: Adjustable metal-core temples for a personal fit, Anti-corrosive nickel/silver spring defies the elements and offers a secure, comfortable fit.
- Hinge: Cellulose Propionate, a strong, extremely lightweight, injection-molded plastic.
- Super Thin Glass When clarity is the priority, go with the best optics available. Durable. Scratch resistant. 20% thinner and lighter than standard laminated glass lenses for long-wearing comfort, whether you’re driving or relying on them every day. Three rare earth elements ensure brilliance everywhere you look.
- PolarisedPlus2In every pair of Maui Jims you’ll find their patented, colour-infused lens technology that wipes out 99.9% of glare, 100% harmful UV and boosts colour via specially designed lens treatments. So your view is clearer, with crisper contrast and amazing brilliance.
The Maui Jim Stingray sunglasses are suitable for medium adult faces.