The Maui Jim Punchbowl sunglasses.
Punchbowl, the extinct volcanic crater that overlooks Honolulu. Our inspiration for an unforgettable frame in bold colors that range from cool to fiery.
FRAME AND FIT
- Shape: Modified rectangle that complements a range of facial features, especially smaller proportions.
- Bridge: Fixed, saddle-style design with embedded, non-slip nose pads for comfort.
- Fit: (eye) 54, (bridge) 17, (temple) 135, 6-base curve.
- Finish: Smooth and high-gloss as a result of being tumbled in teakwood and bamboo.
- Material: High-grade nylon, which proves to be lightweight, extremely durable and fully adjustable for a custom fit.
- Hinge: Anti-corrosive spring that provides flexibility offering a secure, comfortable fit for various face shapes and sizes.
- Super Thin Glass When clarity is the priority, go with the best optics available. Durable. Scratch resistant. 20% thinner and lighter than standard laminated glass lenses for long-wearing comfort, whether you’re driving or relying on them every day. Three rare earth elements ensure brilliance everywhere you look.
- PolarisedPlus2In every pair of Maui Jims you’ll find their patented, colour-infused lens technology that wipes out 99.9% of glare, 100% harmful UV and boosts colour via specially designed lens treatments. So your view is clearer, with crisper contrast and amazing brilliance.
The Maui Jim Punchbowl sunglasses are suitable for small to medium adult faces.