Bloc Stealth Sunglasses Interchangeable Lens Changing Instructions
The Bloc Stealth is a firm favourite from the Bloc sunglasses collection.
Please see below for instructions as to how to change the lenses of the Bloc Stealth sunglasses. The Bloc Stealth sunglasses lens changing instructions includes lens removal, nose pad removal and the fitting of the lenses.
Bloc Stealth Lens Removal
Grip the Bloc Stealth frame in the middle securly with one hand. Firmly pull the lens down from the top centre of the frame and remove.
Bloc Stealth Nose Pad Removal
Slide the rubber nose pad from the Stealth lens and add to the replacement lens.
Bloc Stealth Lens Fitting
Insert the two location points at opposite ends of the lens into Stealth frame indents. Push the lens into the groove at the top of the frame. You will hear it click into place.
- View our complete Bloc Sunglasses range;
- Bloc Sunglasses Frame Technology;
- Bloc Sunglasses Lenses;
- Bloc Shifter Sunglasses Interchangeable Lens Changing Instructions;
- Bloc Leopard Sunglasses Interchangeable Lens Changing Instructions;
- View our complete Bloc Ski Goggles range;
- Bloc Ski Goggles Information.