Bloc Leopard Sunglasses Interchangeable Lens Changing Instructions
The Bloc Leopard is a new addition to the Bloc range and has already proved to be a popular interchangeable sports sunglass from the Bloc sunglasses collection.
Please see below for instructions as to how to change the lenses of the Bloc Leopard sunglasses. The Bloc Leopard sunglasses lens changing instructions includes lens removal and the fitting of the lenses.
Bloc Leopard Lens Removal
Grip the frame in the middle securly with one hand. Firmly pull the lens down from the top centre of the frame and remove.
Bloc Leopard Lens Fitting
Insert the two location points at the opposite ends of the lens into frame indents.
Ensure lens slides under bridge. Push the lens into the groove at the top of the frame. You will hear it click into place.
- View our complete Bloc Sunglasses range;
- Bloc Sunglasses Frame Technology;
- Bloc Sunglasses Lenses;
- Bloc Shifter Sunglasses Interchangeable Lens Changing Instructions;
- Bloc Stealth Sunglasses Interchangeable Lens Changing Instructions;
- View our complete Bloc Ski Goggles range;
- Bloc Ski Goggles Information.