The Maui Jim Kanaha sunglasses.
Kanaha, meaning gathering site, is one of the premier windsurfing and kiteboarding beaches on the planet. Secluded, far from Maui's cruise ships and begging for adventure, this sporty style will take you from the beach to dinner.
FRAME AND FIT
- Shape: Refined rectangular frame complements larger facial features.
- Bridge: Fixed saddle-style design with non-slip, Rubberon nose pads for staying power and comfort.
- Fit: (eye) 61, (bridge) 15, (temple) 130, 8-base curve.
- Finish: Gloss for a smooth, sleek look, paddle temple structure for a snug, comfortable fit during sports.
- Material: Grilamid, a light, durable polymer with extreme bending strength known for retaining its shape.
- Hinge: Anti-corrosive, stainless steel pin hinge offers lightweight strength.
- PolycarbonateWhen durability and protection against shattering are the priority, choose a lens that stands up to your most intense activities. Scratch- and impact-resistant. Injection molded for crisp optics. With patented lens treatments that infuse your view with vivid colour. Your lightest choice for long days in the sun.
- CLEARSHELLA proprietary, silicone-based hard coat that protects your lenses. Glass is naturally scratch resistant but MauiPure, Maui Evolution and polycarbonate lenses perform better longer with the added durability of Maui Jim optically correct CLEARSHELL. Applied to the front and back of the lens.
- PolarisedPlus2In every pair of Maui Jims you’ll find their patented, colour-infused lens technology that wipes out 99.9% of glare, 100% harmful UV and boosts colour via specially designed lens treatments. So your view is clearer, with crisper contrast and amazing brilliance.
The Maui Jim Kanaha sunglasses are suitable for medium to large adult faces.