The Maui Jim Sandy Beach sunglasses.
Sandy Beach, Oahu. This bodysurfing and bodyboarding mecca is basted in year-round swells from the easterly tradewinds for rollicking rides to a pitching shorebreak.
FRAME AND FIT
- Shape: Soft, rectangular frame complements a range of facial shapes.
- Bridge: Fixed, saddle-style with non-slip, Rubberon nose pads for comfort.
- Fit: (eye) 56, (bridge) 15, (temple) 130, 8-base curve.
- Finish: Gloss finish for a sleek look, paddle temple structure for a snug, comfortable fit during sports.
- Material: Grilamid TR 90LX, a light, durable, polymer with extreme bending strength known for retaining its shape; extra-grip Rubberon temple ends ensure a secure fit.
- Hinge: Anti-corrosive, stainless steel pin hinge with nylon resin coating offers lightweight strength.
- PolycarbonateWhen durability and protection against shattering are the priority, choose a lens that stands up to your most intense activities. Scratch- and impact-resistant. Injection molded for crisp optics. With patented lens treatments that infuse your view with vivid color. Your lightest choice for long days in the sun.
- CLEARSHELLA proprietary, silicone-based hard coat that protects your lenses. Glass is naturally scratch resistant but MauiPure, Maui Evolution and polycarbonate lenses perform better longer with the added durability of Maui Jim optically correct CLEARSHELL. Applied to the front and back of the lens.
- PolarisedPlus2In every pair of Maui Jims you’ll find their patented, colour-infused lens technology that wipes out 99.9% of glare, 100% harmful UV and boosts colour via specially designed lens treatments. So your view is clearer, with crisper contrast and amazing brilliance.
The Maui Jim Sandy Beach sunglasses are suitable for medium adult faces.