The Maui Jim Ho'Okipa sunglasses.
The Hawaiian word 'ho'okipa,' meaning hospitality, and Maui's Ho'okipa Beach. It's the world's premier windsurfing spot where you can watch the best compete. Underneath each crashing wave of the Hawaiian waters is a whole new world of colour. Find every brilliant shade with Ho'Okipa lenses – a classic Maui Jim frame style that fits the faces of both surfers and spectators with perfection.
FRAME AND FIT
- Shape: Refined rectangular frame complements a range of facial shapes.
- Bridge: Fixed, saddle-style with non-slip, rubberon nose pads for comfort.
- Fit: (eye) 64, (bridge) 17, (temple) 130, 8-base curve.
- Finish: Gloss finish for a sleek look.
- Material: Grilamid, a light, durable polymer with extreme bending strength known for retaining its shape.
- Hinge: extra-grip Rubberon temple ends ensure a secure fit, Anti-corrosive, stainless steel pin hinge offers lightweight strength.
- PolycarbonateWhen durability and protection against shattering are the priority, choose a lens that stands up to your most intense activities. Scratch- and impact-resistant. Injection molded for crisp optics. With patented lens treatments that infuse your view with vivid colour. Your lightest choice for long days in the sun.
- CLEARSHELLA proprietary, silicone-based hard coat that protects your lenses. Glass is naturally scratch resistant but MauiPure, Maui Evolution and polycarbonate lenses perform better longer with the added durability of Maui Jim optically correct CLEARSHELL. Applied to the front and back of the lens.
- PolarisedPlus2In every pair of Maui Jims you’ll find their patented, colour-infused lens technology that wipes out 99.9% of glare, 100% harmful UV and boosts colour via specially designed lens treatments. So your view is clearer, with crisper contrast and amazing brilliance.
The Maui Jim Ho'Okipa sunglasses are suitable for medium to large adult faces.