The Scott Linx ski goggle.
New for 2014-15 and featuring excellent field of vision with distortion free OptiView lenses is the SCOTT Linx. With a modern frame design, the Linx keeps its eye on the prize—the mountain.
- SKELETON CONSTRUCTION The latest in eyewear technology, Skeleton Construction gives stability to the frame and guarantees distortion free lens positioning, comfort, and a maximum field of vision.
- 3-LAYER MOLDED FACE FOAM Scott’s premium face foam integrates 3 layers of ultra plush, molded foam. The first two layers provide moisture wicking properties to keep you warm and dry. The 3rd layer is a plush flock material that seals out the elements providing an unmatched fit and the highest level of comfort.
- SCOTT FIT SYSTEM SCOTT Fit System Technology allows adjustments of the lower face flange with 4 mm range of motion in 4 directions. This adjustment allows the user to create the perfect goggle seal and face fit.
- REVOLUTIONARY AIR MANAGEMENT SYSTEM RAM is a patented frame ventilation system that directs airflow within the goggle by using a clean and controlled top-to-bottom pattern, eliminating “swirling air” and fogging.
- SILICONE LINE An adhered silicone strip on the inside of the gogglestrap ensures the goggles stay right where they should on a helmet or hat.
- SCOTT OPTIVIEW These European manufactured lenses are made of polycarbonate ensuring comfort and high impact resistance. Scott’s proprietary injection molding process and hardcoat treatment guarantees that every OptiView lens is optically correct and distortion free. Scott OptiView lenses are available as spherical or cylindrical.
- NOFOG ANTI-FOG LENS TREATMENT SCOTT lenses undergo a permanent No Fog treatment process to prevent condensation and fogging.
- ACS – AIR CONTROL SYSTEM The ACS Air Control System is a technology already well-established in our Goggle range. ACS ventilation incorporates lens air intake vents on the lens.The result is a sophisticated ventilation system that helps prevent condensation and fogging.
- 100% UV PROTECTION All SCOTT lenses are optically engineered to screen out 100% of harmful UVA/UVB rays.
The Scott Linx goggles are suitable for small to medium adult faces.