The Oakley Square Wire sunglasses.
The latest evolution of an Oakley favourite, the Oakley Square Wire sunglasses feature Oakley's coveted HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS (HDO) for unbeatable clarity and protection. Lightweight C-5 alloy is the reason why Oakley Square Wire feels comfortable all day. Temple sleeves of soft UNOBTAINIUM increase grip with sweat while spring hinges balance the fit. If you are focused on the styling, you may not notice that the Oakley Square Wire meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for optical performance and impact resistance. But the science behind all that technology is also the art that curves the lenses back, achieving a definitive look that just happens to maximize your peripheral view.
The Oakley Square Wire features:
- Ultra-lightweight hi-modulus C-5 frame material
- Custom engineered spring hinge mechanisms for added comfort
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC and harmful blue light
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating (optional)
- Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)