The Oakley Radar Path sunglasses.
Oakley Radar Path sunglasses are part of the Oakley sunglasses sports collection and offer a secure fit. Oakley Radar Path sunglasses come complete with two sized nosepieces for a customised fit. This is a lightweight O Matter frame with unobtainium ear and nose pads making them comfortable to wear.
Oakley Radar Path sunglasses are fitted with pure polycarbonate Plutonite lenses that not only filters 100% of UV but also blue light (a cause eye fatigue). The Oakley Radar Path supra frame design ensures the frame rim doesn't interfere with your view. Oakley Radar Path lenses are coated with a hydrophobic film that repels water, reducing marks and streaks restrict your vision.
The Oakley Radar Path sunglasses model has an interchangeable lens system allowing the quick change of lenses to suit the environmental conditions and sporting activity. There is a large choice of Oakley Radar lenses available as spares (see below). Oakley Radar Path lenses all benefit from High Definition Optics (HDO) providing amazing definition.
Oakley Radar Path Sunglasses feature:
- Durable lightweight O Matter frame;
- Integrated surge ports;
- Hydrophobic/Oleophobic lens coating;
- Lenses are held in precise optical alignment;
- Metal Oakley logo;
- Meets or exceeds all optical industry standards;
- High impact resistance;
- Polarised and Iridium lens options (see below);
- Interchangeable lens system;
- Customise with 2 sizes of interchangeable Unobtainium nose pads;
- Supplied with Oakley Soft Vault case.