Oakley GasCan sunglasses. HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS (HDO) combines patented optics and PLUTONITE lens material that provides 100% UV filtering and unsurpassed impact protection.
Two lenses are cut from the curve of a single lens shield, then mounted in the Oakley GasCan frame to maintain the original, continuous contour. The look of the Gascan is so unique, Oakley customized their corporate logo just for these sunglasses. Lightweight O MATTER frame material offers premium comfort. Peripheral vision is maximized by XYZ OPTICS, an innovation that maintains visual clarity at all angles of view. Impact protection meets ANSI Z87.1 standards, and our Three-Point Fit retains the lenses in precise optical alignment. True metal icons sign this Oakley original.
- Lightweight, stress resistant O Matter frame material
- Extended wrapped frame geometry to fit medium to large faces
- Metal icon accents
- Sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual cam action
- Dual lens polaric ellipsoid geometry (two lenses cut from single toric shield)
- Plutonite lens material blocks 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
- Optional Iridium coatings and lens tints to reduce glare and heighten contrast
- XYZ Optics for maximized clarity at all angles of vision, even at lens periphery
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact and optical requirements