The Oakley Caveat sunglasses.
The iconic aviator silhouette gets a fresh Oakley-style update in Caveat. Up front, these ultra lightweight C5 sunglasses are classically cool. Turn sideways, and the sleek temple with modern cutout is ready to rock the runway.
For the on-trend girl, Caveat comes in an array of must-have finishes. And unlike some imitators, these aviators know how to do their job: they provide UV protection via Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm.
When it comes to quality, Oakley always delivers. Caveat meets or exceeds optical precision and resistance standards of Z80.3 and gives you optimal peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature. Add that to adjustable Unobtainium nosepads that won’t snag your hair and bent ear stems for comfort. What do you have? One helluva pair of glasses to store in your exclusive women’s eyewear case.
- Ultra–lightweight hi–modulus C–5 frame material.
- Comfort and performance of Three–Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment.
- Patented hydrophilic Unobtainium adjustable nose pads ensure a snug, secure fit.
- Metal icon accents.
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature.
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards.
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm.