The Oakley Flight Deck ski goggles.
Inspired by the helmet visors of fighter pilots, Flight Deck has an unrivalled field of view with a wide range of helmet compatibility. The rimless design offers unparalleled peripheral vision in every direction.
- Flexible O Matter chassis conforms to your face comfortably, even in extreme cold.
- Rigid strap anchor plates for comfort and support.
- Low-profile frame design provides increased visibility and improved helmet compatibility.
- All-day comfort of triple-layer foam with moisture wicking polar fleece lining.
- Matt textured inner frame surface for glare reduction.
- Discreet frame notches under strap anchors provide compatibility with most RX frames.
- Oversized 40mm wide adjustable strap with silicone lining for versatile, secure fit.
- Expanded lens volume for optimised peripheral vision.
- Ridgelock lens sub-frame attachment for fast and easy lens changing .
- Injection-molded Plutonite lens material provides 100% protection against UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm.
- Fog elimination through dual-vented lens with F3 Anti-Fog coating.
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating (optional).
- Meets impact requirements based on ANSI Z87.1 and EN 1938:2010 standards.
The Oakley Flight Deck is suitable for medium to large adult faces.