The Maui Jim Sugar Beach sunglasses.
The pristine, white sands of Sugar Beach. An exquisite vantage point for spotting humpback whales just offshore during the winter season.
FRAME AND FIT
- Shape: Modified aviator frame complements a range of facial shapes.
- Bridge:Fixed saddle-style design with non-slip, rubber nose pads for comfort.
- Fit: (eye) 62, (bridge) 12, (temple) 127, 8-base curve.
- Finish: Smooth and high-gloss as a result of being tumbled in teakwood and bamboo.
- Material: High-grade nylon, which proves to be lightweight and extremely durable.
- Hinge: Anti-corrosive stainless steel pin hinge offers lightweight strength.
- PolycarbonateWhen durability and protection against shattering are the priority, choose a lens that stands up to your most intense activities. Scratch- and impact-resistant. Injection molded for crisp optics. With patented lens treatments that infuse your view with vivid color. Your lightest choice for long days in the sun.
- CLEARSHELLA proprietary, silicone-based hard coat that protects your lenses. Glass is naturally scratch resistant but MauiPure, Maui Evolution and polycarbonate lenses perform better longer with the added durability of Maui Jim optically correct CLEARSHELL. Applied to the front and back of the lens.
- PolarisedPlus2In every pair of Maui Jims you’ll find their patented, colour-infused lens technology that wipes out 99.9% of glare, 100% harmful UV and boosts colour via specially designed lens treatments. So your view is clearer, with crisper contrast and amazing brilliance.
The Maui Jim Sugar Beach sunglasses are suitable for medium to large adult faces.