The Maui Jim Spartan Reef sunglasses.
One of the outer reefs of Kanaha on the Central Maui Coastline near Paia known for producing big surf and long sessions. It's sleek frame comfortably wraps the face to provide optimal protection against the sun's harmful rays.
FRAME AND FIT
- Shape: Modified, rectangular frame complements a range of facial shapes.
- Bridge: Saddle style, fixed bridge with embedded nose pads for added comfort.
- Fit: (eye) 64, (bridge) 17, (temple) 125, 8-base curve.
- Finish: Gloss or Matte finish.
- Material: Nylon frame with rubber temples, lightweight and tough with superior fit and comfort.
- Hinge: Anti-corrosive spring that provides flexibility offering a secure, comfortable fit for various face shapes and sizes.
- Super Thin Glass When clarity is the priority, go with the best optics available. Durable. Scratch resistant. 20% thinner and lighter than standard laminated glass lenses for long-wearing comfort, whether you’re driving or relying on them every day. Three rare earth elements ensure brilliance everywhere you look.
- PolarisedPlus2In every pair of Maui Jims you’ll find their patented, colour-infused lens technology that wipes out 99.9% of glare, 100% harmful UV and boosts colour via specially designed lens treatments. So your view is clearer, with crisper contrast and amazing brilliance.
The Maui Jim Spartan Reef sunglasses are suitable for medium to large adult faces.