The adidas Terrex Fast sunglasses a393.
The adidas Terrex Fast is packed with features and is great for alpine activities such as trekking, hiking, cross-country skiing. The unisex adidas Terrex Fast sunglasses model is suitable for medium face sizes. Both the adidas Terrex Fast headstrap and foam pad are easily removable when you return from the mountains and is simple to reattached when required.
The adidas Terrex Fast frame is constructed from SPX, a material that is lightweight, strong and durable. 2 de-centred interchangeable polycarbonate lenses are supplied with each adidas Terrex Fast, one tint for strong sunlight (either category 3 or 4 dependant upon the model) and a low light orange tint (orange).
adidas Terrex Fast features:
- Frame: Base-8 SPX.
- Lenses: Interchangeable polycarbonate (2 lenses supplied).
- Hinges: Quick-Release.
- Strap: Siliconized headstrap.
- Fit: Medium.
- Temples: 125 mm.
- Nose bridge: 14 mm.
- Lens dimensions: 62 x 42 mm.
- Temple and foam pad weight: 33g.
- Head strap and foam pad weight: 43g.
- Case: Hardcase competition and microfibre bag.
- Warranty: 3-years.