The Oakley Flight Deck XM ski goggles.
Inspired by the helmet visors of fighter pilots, Flight Deck has an unrivalled field of view with a wide range of helmet compatibility. The new XM goggle is designed with smaller faces in mind, but still has all the unsurpassed technology that the original Flight Deck is known for.
- Flexible O Matter chassis conforms to your face comfortably, even in extreme cold.
- Rigid strap anchor plates for comfort and support.
- Low-profile frame design provides increased visibility and improved helmet compatibility.
- All-day comfort of triple-layer foam with moisture wicking polar fleece lining.
- Matt textured inner frame surface for glare reduction.
- Discreet frame notches under strap anchors provide compatibility with most RX frames.
- Oversized 40mm wide adjustable strap with silicone lining for versatile, secure fit.
- Expanded lens volume for optimised peripheral vision.
- Ridgelock lens sub-frame attachment for fast and easy lens changing .
- Injection-molded Plutonite lens material provides 100% protection against UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm.
- Fog elimination through dual-vented lens with F3 Anti-Fog coating.
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating (optional).
- Meets impact requirements based on ANSI Z87.1 and EN 1938:2010 standards.
The Oakley Flight Deck XM is suitable for small to medium adult faces.