The Nike Show X2 sunglasses.
With a dual lens design the excellent 8 base wrapped Nike Show X2 provides exceptional grip and offers maximum coverage making it a perfect accessory for sport. Along with good grip the Nike Show X2 is both comfortable to wear and incredibly stable. With the benefits of interchangeable lenses the Nike Show X2 model enables you to change the lenses to suit the environmental conditions. The technology in Nike Max lenses provides clarity of vision with precise views across all angles.
Nike Show X2 sunglasses are ideal for baseball and running. Nike Show X2 sunglasses are also functional for winter sport, golf, tennis and cycling. The Nike Show X2 is worn by top names in sport including the golfer Paul Casey (winner of Bahrain Volvo Golf Championship 2011), baseball pro Mark Teixeira (Yankees), the American runner David Torrence (1500 meters) and the winner of 2 Olympic volleyball gold medals Misty May-Treanor.
NIKE SHOW X2 TECH FEATURES:
- Adjustable ventilated rubber nose bridge - provides a customised fit and reduces lens fogging.
- 8 Base wrapped design for maximum coverage.
- Textured rubber grips.
- Wrapped arms for a secure and stable fit.
- Nike Max Lens offering 100% UVA and UVB protection.
- Interchangeable lenses to match any light conditions.
- Fit: Medium to large.
- Weight: 29g.
- Case: Large hard case.
- Warranty: 1-year manufacturers warranty.