The Maui Jim Wiki Wiki sunglasses.
Wiki Wiki means hurry quick in Hawaiian. Sometimes one must wiki wiki or you may miss out on all the beauty PolarizedPlus2 lenses can offer!
FRAME AND FIT
- Shape: Modified aviator frame complements smaller to medium faces.
- Bridge: A double bridge design with adjustable, non-slip silicone nose pads.
- Fit: (eye) 59, (bridge) 17, (temple) 120, 6-base curve.
- Finish: Gloss finish for a sleek look.
- Material: Pure titanium frame is lightweight, durable and comfortable.
- Hinge: Anti-corrosive traditional hinge.
- Maui EvolutionWhen you need an everyday lens for your active life, look to the lens that fuses the best properties of SuperThin glass and polycarbonate. Extremely lightweight. Scratch- and impact-resistant. Patented lens treatments bring the world's true colours to life. With the high-performance optics you need to keep up with your outdoor sports.
- CLEARSHELLA proprietary, silicone-based hard coat that protects your lenses. Glass is naturally scratch resistant but MauiPure, Maui Evolution and polycarbonate lenses perform better longer with the added durability of Maui Jim optically correct CLEARSHELL. Applied to the front and back of the lens.
- PolarisedPlus2In every pair of Maui Jims you’ll find their patented, colour-infused lens technology that wipes out 99.9% of glare, 100% harmful UV and boosts colour via specially designed lens treatments. So your view is clearer, with crisper contrast and amazing brilliance.
The Maui Jim Wiki Wiki sunglasses are suitable for small to medium adult faces.