The Maui Jim Pohaku sunglasses.
Traditional stones of Hawaii called Pokahu are very cherished and sacred. The magnesium material of this sunglass symbolizes the strength of solid Pokahu stones.
FRAME AND FIT
- Shape: Refined rectangular shaped frame best complements round, oval or heart face shapes.
- Bridge: Saddle style fixed bridge with embedded nose pads.
- Fit: (eye) 62, (bridge) 15, (temple) 135, 8-base curve
- Finish: Three colour options available in a matte finish.
- Material: Magnesium front with thin injected nylon temples.
- Hinge: Anti-corrosive traditional hinge.
- Maui PureThe perfect lens for your everyday active lifestyle, MauiPure is the lightest weight choice for long days in the sun. Scratch and impact-resistant. Injection molded for the crispest optics next to glass.
- CLEARSHELLA proprietary, silicone-based hard coat that protects your lenses. Glass is naturally scratch resistant but MauiPure, Maui Evolution and polycarbonate lenses perform better longer with the added durability of Maui Jim optically correct CLEARSHELL. Applied to the front and back of the lens.
- PolarisedPlus2In every pair of Maui Jims you’ll find their patented, colour-infused lens technology that wipes out 99.9% of glare, 100% harmful UV and boosts colour via specially designed lens treatments. So your view is clearer, with crisper contrast and amazing brilliance.
The Maui Jim Pohaku sunglasses are suitable for medium to large adult faces.