THE WORLD'S FINEST DRIVING SUNGLASS
& WINNER OF WHAT CAR? BEST SUNGLASSES
Serengeti ... the choice of the professionals.
Award winning Serengeti technology was initially developed to produce top-of-the-range car windscreens to selectively filtrate the light spectrum and enhance thedriving colours. The objective as to produce a safer windscreen that would allow the driver to see and react to driving hazards more quickly. Unfortunately, any degree of light filtration is not permitted in a windscreen at night and whilst car windscreens cannot be removed, sunglasses can and as a result, the Serengeti line of eyewear was born.
- Spectral Control technology gives you stunning, high-definition contrast and colour enhancement. Contrast is improved so road signs and obstacles are easier to see, clearly and quickly. Colours look clearer and brighter, vision is crisp and sharp and everything you see looks better, even from a distance.
- Blue light protection -blue light that causes blue blur is blocked reducing the eyestrain and eye fatigue that occur while driving.
- Photochromic -the lenses adjust to the changing light conditions keeping you comfortable and safe at all times.
- Anti reflective coating on the lens reduces the back reflection that causes squinting and eyestrain.
- Polarized lenses eliminate glare from windshields, dashboards and the road to give you unsurpassed clarity and comfort.
The Serengeti Firenze 7110 has won overall Best Buy and the Serengeti Nuvola 7360 Best Buy for Most Comfortable sunglasses in the 2011 What Car? Magazine sunglasses test. This is the third consecutive year that Serengeti has won the Best Buy award.